IMPROVE THE WAY YOU COMMUNICATE ONLINE
Social Media has taken the world by storm and become an integrated part of the way we communicate in both our personal lives and in business. Social media is a low cost, effective way to increase the global reach and success of your company.
Unfortunately, after working with a myriad of fair trade companies, it’s clear that social media marketing and visual design are not meeting the global standard in the fair trade sector. Together, we can transform this by taking your digital marketing to a professional level that creates impact and gets people talking about your business.
We’re active and experienced in the field of digital marketing and visual design. Our social media mix includes a blog, YouTube, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram and Twitter. Our goals are to reach out to more people with our fair trade stories, drive more traffic to our website and generate more business opportunities across the globe. This 4-year-experience has been very interesting and today we would like to share what we have learned with you.
TRAINING NGO’S AROUND THE WORLD
We’ve been busy facilitating digital marketing trainings for different fair trade companies and NGO’s, achieving encouraging results in more than 10 countries. During these trainings, we help you develop an online marketing strategy and use Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and the newest platforms to promote your organization.
You can listen to some of our customers testimonials here.
THE FAIR TRADE & SOCIAL MEDIA REPORT
In 2013 we conducted a research on the use of social media by 42 fair trade companies. You can freely download our REPORT HERE which also includes some insider tips to improve your social media strategy.
We’ve designed 8 modules covering different areas of digital marketing (average of 2,5 hours each) from which you can choose to create your customized training.
01. Visual Design Workshop
This module focuses on building or giving a facelift to your company’s visual identity. Here is what we’ll cover:
- Why is Visual Design so important?
- Tips to create high quality visual content
- How to build your visual identity
- How to use Canva/Photoshop
02. Digital Photography Workshop
This module starts with covering theory on the following:
- How to use your DSLR camera to its fullest potential
- Tips to avoid classic mistakes in photography
- How to take great product photographies
- Visual Storytelling through photography
In the second part of the module you’ll get off your chair and start shooting photos with your camera under the supervision of our expert photographers.
03. Facebook Marketing Workshop
Facebook is the place to be for your business with 1 out of 7 human beings active on the social network, you just can’t afford to ignore it. This module aims at developping your strategy on the largest social plateform. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Build/Optimize your Facebook page
- What kind of content to share on Facebook
- Create a posting strategy
04. SEO Workshop
SEO means Search Engine Optimization or the science to rank higher on Google. This module is about understanding how search engines work in order gain visibility in the search result pages.
Here’s what’s on the menu:
- Why bringing traffic to your website is so important?
- Tips to improve your ranking on search engines
- Identify and optimize keywords
- How to give more exposure to your website
05. Blogging Workshop
Having a blog can help your business gain more visibility and be perceived as an authority in your industry.
This module will guide you through the basics of blogging:
- Why is blogging so important?
- How to set up a WordPress blog
- What kind of content should I write
- How to write successful posts
- Generate 25 post ideas to get started
- Tips to reach more people with your posts
06. Video Marketing Workshop
Fact: video is getting more attention than any other kind of content on social media!
This module is about becoming comfortable with video marketing and having all the cards in your hand to start telling your story with videos.
You’ll go through the following points:
- Why do marketers give so much importance to video content nowadays?
- Develop a Facebook & YouTube video strategy
- What kind of videos should you produce?
- How to grow your audience and spread your message
07. E-mail Marketing Workshop
E-mail is not dead! As a matter of fact, for many businesses it is still the number one lead generation tool.
This module covers everything there is to know to create successful e-mail campaigns with MailChimp.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to build an effective e-mail list
- What is Mailchimp and how to use it?
- Generate catchy subject lines to improve your open rate
- Understand e-mail analytics to optimize your campaigns
08. Networking and Generating Leads with Social Media Workshop
Social media is about connecting with people, ideally the right people!
This module will teach you specific techniques to find and connect with influencers in your industry.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- How to find and connect with the right people
- Find influencers in your industry and tap into their network
- Use social media platforms to grow your network
- How to convert your leads into buying customers
WHY BOOK US?
- We understand the reality of fair trade organizations better than anyone else
- We already successfully trained 20 organizations and NGO’s on 4 continents
- Our network counts both the largest retailers and producers in the fair trade industry
- We adapt to your needs and deliver results
What more, we come to you! So what are you waiting for? Contact us today and together we can transform your social media communications.
Without a social media strategy, you may be at risk of hurting your online image.
The more we travel and meet fair trade organizations, the more we realize efforts need to be done in order to improve these companies’ visual identity and online marketing in general.
We’ve decided to take on the challenge and be an agent of change in the industry with our Digital Marketing Trainings. We say NO to ugly websites and NO to neglected Facebook pages.